BEST MOMENTS FROM 2016
As we approach the end of yet another fantastic year, we'd like to take a trip down memory lane and look back on the moments that shaped this year.
1. Five Generations of Five Decades - One of the highlights of the year was celebrating our 51st Birthday with Five Generations of Five Decades. Which involved 5 members of Team Tomintoul each born at the Start of the Decades 1965 - 2005.
2. Sponsoring the first ever Blacknose Beauty Show + the special visit from Berite and Lucas.
3. Tom Gerrie's retirement - Although it was sad to see Tom leave, we had a week worth of celebrations making memories to last a lifetime. Again, we wish Tom the very best in his retirement!
4. SHOWS AND EXHIBITIONS
From intimate masterclasses to 4 day exhibitions; we attended and hosted quite a few this year allowing us to meet those who love our whisky and those who want to find out more about us.
From international whisky festivals to those across the country, we had a lot of fun at the shows this year along with a few highlights.
- BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW MOMENTS - As one of the most attended shows this year, the BBC Good Food Show brought on a lot of memories. From welcoming a group of Chinese customers who flew all the way to visit us on our stand to World Long Drive Golf Champion and Brand Ambassador Joe Miller selling on stand.
OTHER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHOWS 2016:
5. Awards - From IWSC to to the Spirits Business, we won a few awards this year. Our 40 Year Old Quadruple Cask Single Malt Scotch whisky and Five Decades were winners at this year's Spirits Business and IWSC.
As this year comes to an end, we’d like to thank you all for making 2016 a fabulous year!
We look forward to next year and hope to see you soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!